See how easy it is to install the slats!
The simple installation of the slats makes bringing them inside a piece of cake. All you need is a good mounting glue (Mamut glue), a distance to measure the distance between the panels (use pre-cut pieces of lamellas), patience and precision. Remember that you will attach our vertical slats both to a painted wall and to a laminated board, so feel free to adjust the option to your needs.
Step-by-step installation process:
- Cut the slat on one side to the appropriate length using a handsaw (we also recommend using a miter box)
- Apply MAMUT mounting adhesive or TESA tape
- Glue the slat to the wall
- Using another slat, determine the distance between the next slat to be installed
- Continue the installation by repeating the above steps